- “Donald Trump announces this morning that he will run for president. His hair will announce on Friday.” – Albert Brook
2. “Donald Trump had yet another awkward moment today. Apparently there was a crying baby at one of his rallies, and Trump actually kicked it out, saying, ‘Get the baby out of here.’ It backfired when the Secret Service tried to remove Trump.” – Jimmy Fallon
3. “Donald Trump may be running for president. He said he’s sick and tired of the rest of the world laughing at the United States. Well, President Trump will certainly put an end to that!” – David Letterman
4. “Donald Trump is here tonight. Now I know that he’s taken some flak lately. But no one is happier— no one is prouder — to put this birth certificate matter to rest than The Donald. And that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter: Like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?” – Barack Obama
5. “Trump is kind of like the movie Snakes on a Plane. Sure the idea is entertaining. But an actual snake on your plane would be terrifying. And that’s what’s happening now. The plane is American democracy. And the snake is Trump.” – Seth Meyers
6. “Donald Trump has dropped to second place in a national poll. On the bright side, he’s still polling Number 1 among Germans of the 1930s.” – Conan O’Brien
7. “The very fact that he’s so sensitive about [his fingers] is absolutely hilarious, as is the fact that those notes were apparently written in gold Sharpie, which is so quintessentially Donald Trump: something that gives the passing appearance of wealth, but is really just a cheap tool.”- John Oliver
Share away, people!